Here, find information on business licenses and permits in the Village of Barnwell — including a list of required licenses and permits, application rules and procedures, forms, and contact information.
Businesses operating within the Village of Barnwell require a valid business license. A business includes any trade, profession, industry, occupation, employment or calling and activity for the provision of goods and services.
Provincial legislation exempts some businesses from requiring a Village Business License. Businesses not requiring a Village Business License include professional offices for doctors, dentists, engineers, surveyors (architects), and insurance sales.
- Download Village of Barnwell Home Occupation Development Permit Application [PDF]
- Download Village of Barnwell Non-Residential Development Permit Application [PDF]
- Download Village of Barnwell Sign Permit Application [PDF]
Examples of some Village Business License fees include:
- Single business, trade, calling or occupation: $ 25 per year
- Home Occupations: $ 25 per year
- For all or any type of business, trade or occupation:
- $ 100 per year
- $ 10 per day
- Hawkers, pedlars: $ 10 per day